Homeland Lending Proudly Offers VA Lending Options to Our Brave Veterans
A VA loan is an exclusive benefit that helps active military, veterans, or eligible family members get a mortgage and purchase a new home. For the vast majority of military borrowers, VA loans represent the most powerful lending program on the market. These flexible, no down payment loans have helped more than 22 million service members become homeowners since 1944.
We’re here to make the VA loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide our veterans along the way, starting with our VA Loan Qualifier.
The VA Loan Process
Here’s how our VA home loan process works:
- Complete our simple VA Loan Qualifier
- Speak to a Homeland Lending Licensed Home Loan Consultant
- Receives options based on your unique criteria
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Why a VA Loan?
There are many benefits, as taken directly from the Veterans Affairs site: no down payment required (unless required by the lender or the purchase price is more than the reasonable value of the property); buyer informed of reasonable value; negotiable interest rate… and more.
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates
- No Down payment
- No PMI
- Lower rates than Conventional and FHA Financing
- Lenient guidelines for lower credit scores, bankruptcy, & foreclosure
VA LOAN QUALIFIER